IRVINE, CA or SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Are you a passionate individual driven to disrupt the lending industry? Our client is a stealth mode start-up with a mission to provide a simpler, safer, and smarter lending solution for the lending industry, using cutting edge technologies. They are looking for a talented and entrepreneurial Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join its founding team to help development and delivery of their core platform and architecture.
● Think strategically to define and own the overall technology roadmap for the company
● Provide leadership and manage a group of highly talented onshore and offshore developers
● Architect and design overall system platform
● Research, evaluate, and propose cutting edge, resourceful technologies that can solve business problems quickly and economically.
● Own overall engineering deliverables and be able to clearly communicate risks, dependencies, and progress to the executive leadership team
● Hire, mentor, inspire, coach and build a world class engineering organization to deliver simple and delightfulsolutions to our customers
● Clearly articulate the value of the their platform design and technology components to other executives, customers, partners, and investors
● Minimum of 8 years architecting highly scalable web applications, preferably in a high compliant and regulatory industry
● Deep understanding of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Heroku
● Minimum of 3 years of hands on full stack development experience with NodeJS, Angular, Express and MongoDB (MEAN stack) or equivalent
● Familiar with Agile/Kanban development methodologies and tools such as jira/pivotal tracker.
● Startup DNA and can execute in a fast paced, unstructured environment with a small team to deliver impactful and amazing products to customers
They are open on location, but would prefer Orange County or the Bay Area.
If you possess all of these skills and would like to learn more about this exciting, up and coming start-up, then apply today by sending your resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.