LOCATION: SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Our client is seeking a Financial Operations Manager for their US HQ located in South San Francisco. You will be part of a unique and amazing growing Hi-Tech company with R&D center in Israel and with sales and support teams all over the US. This individual reports to the Vice-President of Finance in Israel.
The candidate must be a leader, sharp, self and fast learner, hard worker that can grow with the company. Ideally you have an Entrepreneur mind set, willing to wear multiple hats.
• Provide analysis and reports as needed to support the sale function, build and track commission and incentive plans for sales teams
• Develop, document and enforce compliance of accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
• Prepare the firm’s budget and financial forecasts on an annual and quarterly basis and report on variances.
• Oversee the corporate accounting function including ownership of local accounting, bookkeeping, benefits, and insurance.
• Rigorously manage disbursements including, the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, and employee expense reports
• Serve as a point of contact for external auditors and manage preparation and support of all external audits
• Ensure prompt tax filings and payroll reporting at all local, state, and federal government levels
• Supply chain management, analyze trends and history in order to provide business insights and findings.
• Negotiate with vendors and service providers to achieve the most cost effective solutions
• Monitor and retain commercial agreements
• Other finance, facilities and operations management duties as assigned
• BA/BS in Accounting (or similar); CPA desirable
• 5-7 years experience in real business in a core finance roll
• Knowledge and understanding of the Hi-Tech industry and growing company needs
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
• Technically savvy, with the ability to learn and improve billing and accounting systems, and make recommendations on improvement
• Proven team building and team management skills, including the ability to motivate, coordinate, and resolve occasional personnel challenges
• Strong organizational and time-management skills, with a bias for planning, and for setting, communicating, and meeting deadlines
• Comfortable working directly with the Officers of the company in Israel, maintaining calm under pressure and shifting priorities
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com