LOCATION: DALLAS, TX
Our client is working with the very latest technologies being leverage by some of the largest companies in the world. They operate worldwide, growing at an expediential rate. Due to this growth they are looking to add a talented Senior Delivery Consultant to the global team.
Their US division is located in Grapevine, Texas, with corporate headquarters in Czech Republic with offices around the world, including Asia, Australia, USA, Middle East and multiple locations in Europe. They employ over 285 experienced professionals worldwide with annual double-figure revenue growth. The company’s core product, is a print management solution that demonstrably reduces costs, streamlines workflows and increases document security. Over 14,000 leading Fortune 1,000 and SMB organizations use this product in more than 100 countries.
The Senior Delivery Consultant will work closely with the sales team, performs technical consultations and support business through daily contact with the business partners and customers.
What you are responsible for:
• Collects technical information about the customer‘s environment and transforms it into a technical project.
• Supports the sales team in pre-sales, sales and post-sales activities
• Participates in minor customization development, troubleshooting, acceptance criteria, documentation and recovery scenarios related to our products
• Transfers your experience of the customer environment in the form of product improvements via consultations with R&D and Product management team
• Provides consultations to internal departments (R&D, Customer Support Services, Sales, Education)
• Provides solution consultant training to business partners
• Responsible mainly for the North American region; involved in global deals and occasionally provides support to our Latin American counterparts
• 3+ years of solution design experience
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Customer oriented and results driven
• Business oriented with an IT background
• Experience with scripting (Python, PowerShell) is preferred
• High level of analytical skills
• Willing to travel, even abroad if needed
• Valid driver’s license with insurance– active driver
• Degree in Computer Science is preferred
The client is offering:
• Competitive salary, paid time off, bonuses and full benefit package.
• Agile non-routine creative work content
• Opportunity to work on new technologies with top global printing manufacturers
• Environment to develop and own a product
• Dynamic open-minded team driven by commitment and enthusiasm
• A place where ideas and opinions are encouraged, not feared
• A place where team members motivate each other
• A place where using common sense is valued more than strict adherence to methodologies.
• Place where efficiency is valued more than overtime
• Support for professional growth
• Solid standard of employee benefits
• Exposure to international experience
They are looking for people who:
• are passionate about software development
• want to stay in touch with customers
• are not afraid of a challenge
• are experienced or have potential
• are willing to learn and teach
• are enthusiastic and open minded
• are ethical and reliable
If qualified, please send you resume to Karen@PeopleConnectStaffing.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.