LOCATION: DENVER, C0
Our client is a well-funded fin-tech (financial technology) startup. They believe everyone has the right to financial health, not just those with great wealth. With the right tools and a little support, they believe everyone can save more and invest in their future. Our client’s goal is to improve the financial lives of others and they’re seeking a talented UX/Digital Designer to help them create meaningful, interactive experiences.
Are you a solution-oriented designer who enjoys pushing the boundaries to deliver intuitive and creative user experiences? Does your skillset span the roles of graphic designer and UX lead? If you have digital interaction design, information architecture and visual design experience, we should talk.
Our client is looking for a UX Designer that can design engaging digital experiences for their mobile-first product offering. The ideal candidate is well versed in native app design, web standards, responsive design, UX, iOS and Android best practices, and designing in the browser. They're looking for someone who likes to thoroughly experience and investigate the product and potential users, then help create a world-class experience for them. You will work with the product management team, development team, data scientist, and founders to deliver layouts, design mockups, prototypes and experiences. In addition to working on the mobile (primary) and web platforms, you will design landing pages, emails, and various marketing materials.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• 3+ years of experience in visual design (Illustrator, Sketch, or Photoshop)
• 3+ years creating wireframes/storyboards
• 3+ years professional experience with Mobile UI and responsive web design/development
• Experience in visual design highly sought
• Ability to take designs from storyboard/comps to fully functional, engaging interactive prototypes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Manage time and work efficiently in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
• Management of external agencies and contractors
• Google Analytics
• A/B testing
• Start-up experience
DETAILS & PERKS
• On site in Denver, CO (downtown)
• Compensation package commensurate with experience and expertise
• On the ground level of a well-funded start up; join a great team who make coming to work something to look forward to
If you possess the skills required and are ready to join this exciting start-up, then send your resume’ in today to email@example.com.