LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Our client is a successful solar company in the US that has launched an international organization bringing green energy to Haiti and soon other countries. To sustain this effort they seek a skilled and passionate CFO with experience in fund raising for large international energy projects.
This role will be responsible for driving fund raising both foreign and domestic, funds management, financial closure and disbursements. In addition, you will work closely with the Founder/CEO and Board.
• Negotiations with banks & financial institutions, establish and negotiate credit lines, fund based as well as non-fund base, for long term & short term requirements etc.
• Participate in the organizational strategies & business development process.
• Assist in building a strong executive team.
• Be a strong contributor to business and drive financial planning process
• Ensure adherence to financial and accounting policies & statutory compliances
• Proper accounting & Balance sheet management and management of statutory, tax, internal and cost audits
• Ensure timely & accurate financial reporting to all stakeholders
• Cash flow management, Corporate finance, capital markets, private equity and financial structuring exposure and knowledge
• Introducing and implementing systems and procedures, strong internal controls
• Review of the systems financial measures enhance and, where appropriate, introduce financial systems to ensure efficiency.
Qualifications and experience:
• 7+ years’ experience in similar roles in the energy industry preferably in power sector / infrastructure sector domestic and/or international.
• Experience in structured debt on infrastructure projects in emerging markets.
• Excellent understanding and relationships with Banks and other funding agencies/organizations.
• Prior funding raising experience with other funding groups such as Angel and VC organizations; highly desired.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills across a wide range of financial literate audience.
• Skilled in dealing with all stakeholders.
• Experience working with government entities both domestic and internationally; highly desired.
• Prior M&A and/or IPO experienced desired.
• Able and willing to travel internationally on a regular basis.
• Passion for bringing green energy to those who need it.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their resume to Karen@Peopleconnectstaffing.com