LOCATION: GRAPEVINE, TX
Our client is working with the very latest technologies being leverage by some of the largest companies in the world. They operate worldwide, growing at an expediential rate. Due to this growth they are looking to add a talented Senior Solutions Engineer/Developer to the global team.
Their US division is located in Grapevine, Texas, with corporate headquarters in the Czech Republic with offices around the world, including Asia, Australia, USA, Middle East and multiple locations in Europe. They employ over 285 experienced professionals worldwide with annual double-figure revenue growth. The company’s core product is a print management solution that demonstrably reduces costs, streamlines workflows and increases document security. Over 14,000 leading Fortune 1,000 and SMB organizations use this product in more than 100 countries.
The Senior Solutions Engineer/Developer works closely with the sales team, still enjoys development work, yet wants to be directly involved with the customer utilizing excellent communication skills. This position will deploy solutions, supervise the implementation and create customization of product that allows for full integration into customers system/platform. Included in this is handling the full scope of the project, understand and confirm customer needs, ensure full testing of solution and training the sales team on the solution.
What you will be responsible for:
• Supporting the sales team in pre-sales, sales and post-sales activities.
• Collecting technical information about the customer environment and transforms it into a solution.
• Maintaining the entire lifecycle of developed customizations, including troubleshooting, acceptance criteria, documentation and recovery scenarios
• Transferring experience of the customer environment in the form of product improvements via consultations with R&D and Product management team
• Developing integrations and customizations according to requirements gathered from business partners and customers
• Contributing to product enhancements via system integration development according to market needs
• Providing consultations to internal departments (R&D, Customer Support Services, Sales, Education)
• Mainly for the North American region, involved in global deals and occasional support to our Latin American counterparts
Skills you must have proven hands-on experience with:
• Network virtualization and system virtualization
• Python and/or PowerShell scripting language
• Web Services
• REST software architectural style
• Build/deployment software development principles
• JAVA programming language
• High level of analytical skills
Skills that are pluses (knowledge of concepts is more important than detailed knowledge):
• Unix or Windows
• Degree in Computer Science is preferred
The client is offering:
• Competitive salary, paid time off, bonuses and full benefit package.
• Agile non-routine creative work content
• Opportunity to work on new technologies with top global printing manufacturers
• Environment to develop and own a product
• Dynamic open-minded team driven by commitment and enthusiasm
• A place where ideas and opinions are encouraged, not feared
• A place where team members motivate each other
• A place where using common sense is valued more than strict adherence to methodologies.
• Place where efficiency is valued more than overtime
• Support for professional growth
• Solid standard of employee benefits
• Exposure to international experience
They are looking for people who:
• are passionate about software development
• want to stay in touch with customers
• are not afraid of a challenge
• are experienced or have potential
• are willing to learn and teach
• are enthusiastic and open minded
• are ethical and reliable
If qualified, please send you resume to Karen@PeopleConnectStaffing.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.