LOCATION: OAKLAND, CA
Our Client is seeking a UI/UX designer to join their team. If you thrive on a fast-paced exciting environment, owning the entire experience, and working with customers then we are looking for you!
About the Role
The UI/UX Designer will be a key member in the creation of the feel and experience of our product throughout our multiple portals and apps. The individual will be heavily focused on our customer experience of the real estate owner and will work with multiple teams and sources to take input and provide iterative designs.
Due to the individual interfacing with many parts of the business and customers, they need to excel in communication, creativity and flexibility. As this is a startup, the individual must be able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
This person will be the owner of our interactive experience and must be confident in making large impacting decisions. Ideally, this individual has an interest or experience in investing in residential real estate since a big part of the role will be designing for owners of residential real estate.
Prior Experience and Skills
• Perform Mobile and Web UI/UX design from inception to production.
• Design for both simplistic elegance and functionality. We are developing both internal products and external customer facing products which solve very different needs.
• Gather business requirements from multiple business sources and customer feedback.
• Collaborate with business owners, engineering, testers and clients to iterate design.
• Create interactive wireframes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Create A/B tests via high quality mockups to showcase to customers.
• Architect a consistent experience overall, including outward and inward portals.
• Drive change and future iterations of the products design and experience.
• Continually research, learn and adapt to new technologies and methods.
• Maintain our design assets library.
• Senior level UI/UX Designer
• 4+ years of UI/UX experience, including mobile
• Ability to visualize and create robust wireframes and mockups
• Experience working with customers directly
• Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills
• Bachelor's degree
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: