Our client’s mission is to provide high quality beauty products with an unparalleled shopping experience. Using their world-class technology, they want to empower beauty professionals by enabling them to grow their business, while providing them and their clients with exceptional customer support. With a focus (and promise) of quality, affordability, customer satisfaction, trustworthiness and respect, they are actively refocusing the beauty industry.
They are currently looking for an experienced eCommerce Merchandiser to join their growing team. Reporting directly to the COO, the ECommerce Merchandiser will be accountable for driving online sales by leading brand/assortment expansion, increasing active merchandise sell-through, and optimizing the percent of inventory live on the website in areas of responsibility. As the eCommerce Merchandiser, you will leverage data (including website analytics, sales and inventory reporting, and customer feedback) to recommend and execute merchandising strategies that improve digital user experience and business results.
Your day-to-day duties will involve:
• Creating the merchandising strategy for Mayvenn.com through both product and visual merchandising. Executing business strategies and visual merchandising strategies to maximize and drive sales and profit.
• Ensuring category merchandising is reflective of merchandising strategies and marketing featured items according to the department calendar.
• Working closely with our COO to plan new product launches, sales and stock in conjunction with identifying new channel opportunities and recommending new concepts to benefit the brand
• Managing and maintaining merchandising planning tools and creative templates for assigned all areas of the business
• Partnering with Sourcing, Marketing, Customer service to resolve category and item issues as they arise (incorrect images, item attribute updates, etc.)
• Working closely with buyers and Technical Product team to determine product selection and assets needed to support online merchandising features such as home pages, landing pages, and special projects.
• Assisting in the planning, merchandising of campaigns that include emails, homepages and other digital assets, while maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance
• Accurately forecasting products and sales, and optimize sales volume and profitability of our products
• Leveraging website analytics to understand performance and customer interaction with categories, and featured product placement.
Your ECommerce Merchandiser background and experience includes the following:
• A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Merchandising
• 3+ years previous experience in merchandising, product line management or product marketing
• Strong experience working with Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills and superior organizational skills and attention to detail is critical
• Ability to work well as part of a team and to build and maintain effective working relationships
• Experience in the beauty industry is plus
This position offers great compensation, full benefits, and solid career growth potential. They are making a big mark on the beauty industry and their ratings/reviews are proof. Our client is a leader in the beauty industry and they’re looking for the best and the brightest to join their team!
If your background matches what we’re looking for and you’re ready for the next step up in your career, please email your resume’ directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.