LOCATION: BERKELEY, CA
Our client simplifies businesses lives by using best of breed, customized solutions to solve unique business challenges. They build cloud custom systems for large and small companies.
AS AN ACCOUNT MANAGER YOU WILL BE RUNNING PROJECTS. YOU WILL BE PROJECT MANAGING CLIENTS AND PROJECT MANAGING CODERS.
The “must haves” to be a successful Account Project Manager:
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Analytical skills
- Understand business and business processes
- Technical acumen
- Experienced with Excel and Quickbase
- Have a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years’ experience
As a Account Project Manager you will focus on: Business:
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients in redesigning client’s business processes
- Understand client’s goals, long term desires, short-term needs, and budget
- Identify opportunities for improving process and results
- Communicate the benefits, risks, and costs of changing businesses process and implementing new business systems
- Understand, analyze, and solve business problems
- Guide client in reviewing and critiquing newly developed systems and functionality
- Lead and assist client in implementation planning and system launch
- Identify software and systems used by clients
- Working with Coders who will design and develop cloud-based applications
- Provide outstanding training, support, and customer services
- Accurately estimate the time and resources required
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget
- Work in a transparent manner; communicate frequently and accurately
- Anticipate when projects are expanding in scope, running over budget, delayed
- Identify opportunities for expanding and improving offerings
- Assist colleagues in attracting and retaining customers
What’s in it for you? Flexible work hours. Some virtual work. Hourly or salaried comp. Bonus opportunities. Healthcare/dental/vision/401k
They are looking for people who: • are passionate about business • want to stay in touch with customers • are not afraid of a challenge • are experienced or have potential • are enthusiastic and open minded • are ethical and reliable • are US Citizens.
Local candidate only please.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org