LOCATION: EMERYVILLE, CA
• Early-stage startup with close, dynamic, and fun-loving team
• Open culture where commitment, respect, and open communication are essen-tial
• Perfect balance of creativity, innovation, analytical thinking, and rolled-up sleeves
• Integrate and inspire existing startup engineering group
• Develop, organize and lead world-class cloud services team
• Full responsibility for architecture, execution and delivery of company’s software products
• Refine, communicate and enforce network engineering policies, standards and schedules
• Collaborate to plan product strategy, requirements and roadmap
• Work closely with customer and partner peers to support technical due diligence
• Ability and willingness to code when needed
• Roll up your sleeves and dive right in!
• 10 or more years in SaaS, PaaS, or related product software development
• 5 or more years managing cloud or embedded software teams.
• Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or equivalent
• Startup executive mindset; ability to quickly prioritize, drive and iterate differenti-ated quality product
• Technology team leader with prior notable success at a startup
• Production- and results-oriented, accountable, quality-driven personality
• Demonstrable experience architecting end-to-end complex databases and web apps
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Approachable management style, open-door, collaborative, highly communica-tive
• Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
• High degree of comfort with ambiguity in early-phase investigative projects
• Possess a strong desire to provide mentorship within the organization
• Is a self-starter, can manage multiple tasks, and work with minimal supervision
• Readiness and skills to speak in front of audiences
• Experience working with cross functional teams.
PHP 5, MySQL, C/C++/C#, Linux, MVC methods and frameworks, Agile/Scrum devel-opment skills, cloud based Saas.
If you are interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org