LOCATION: PALO ALTO, CA
Our client is a Palo Alto Start-Up with a Saas, AI on-line platform targeted at enterprise, Fortune 1000 brands through custom advisory and learning online interaction with leading global experts.
In addition industry thought leader executives and business professionals are targeted with an online subscription model via a community model. The company’s business model and AI platform are a highly disruptive approach to innovation, research, and learning on a global basis.
They are looking for a high energy VP sales executive to lead the Direct, Indirect, and Account Management teams. You will be extremely high energy with ability to coach, direct and mentor a young sales team of individuals and will also be a key closer with our larger strategic accounts.
What you will be doing as VP, Sales:
- Drive company sales strategy and day to day tactics to ensure quarter over quarter bookings targets growth.
- Develop and maintain a high energy sales culture of achievement and success.
- Establish strong customer communication and care programs to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Upsell existing clients to adopt the client’s product at a larger scale.
- Provide Product team and Leadership team feedback from the customer to improve the product for Enterprise clients.
- Work with Customer Happiness team to ensure client is happy during and throughout their use of the product. Own the retention of Enterprise clients.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Design on any sales materials, collateral, and campaigns needed to help provide cover during potential client visits.
- Build out your own team as you scale the Enterprise product.
- Deliver quarterly and annual revenue objectives; track opportunities, maintain up-to-date account profiles, accurately and consistently forecast business as requested.
What you bring to the client as VP, Sales:
- 5-8 year experience selling into Global Fortune 500 companies.
- Proven success in a similar role in SaaS competitive sales.
- A track record of scaling a SaaS company to $30M+ ARR.
- In depth experience with outbound sales.
- Experienced planning and managing at the strategic and operational levels.
- Solid understanding of running a SaaS sales model.
- Enjoy working in an international and culturally sensitive environment.
- Like working in a breakneck paced startup.
The client is offering a competitive startup package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org