LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO CA
Our Client is a nationally recognized firm that has provided independent valuation and financial advisory opinions in thousands of assignments. They provide financial opinions, securities valuation, and corporate advisory services to corporations, institutions, agencies, fiduciaries, partnerships and individuals requiring an expert’s opinion on pricing, structure, fairness, financial reporting or solvency in connection with: mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, recapitalizations, equity allocation, LBOs, ESOPs, taxes, litigation, intangible assets and fraudulent transfers.
What you will do as a Valuation Manager:
- Manage the day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- Provide support in processing client accounts; monitor client status; report project progress and issues
- Responsibility for the quality of client deliverables
- Develop client network, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Utilize research tools including Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Excel, PowerPoint, and MergerStat
- Perform financial modeling
- Present complex valuation concepts and conclusions to clients through deliverable reports and presentations
- Mentor and develop staff and senior associates, training junior team members and review their work.
- Understand the requirements associated with the development of value conclusions under GAAP, tax, and regulatory rules that allow companies to understand the value of an entity, asset, or liability so they can make informed business and investment decisions
- Apply valuation and accounting standards including US GAAP and IFRS
- Conduct securities/company analysis, discounted cash flow modeling, financial statement analysis, public company comparisons, economic research, and deliverable drafting
- Review client financial information; research, review and summarize relevant economic data and other industry information
- Create due diligence materials; create client spreadsheets, including summary financial statements, ratio and common-size analyses and valuation models
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Can be a functioning member of a team
- Solid integrity, reliability
- Can successfully pass a background and reference check
What you need to have to be successful as Valuation Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5-7 years Valuation experience
- Experience must include three years of overseeing the full lifecycle of engagements.
- Candidates should possess excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Competitive salary, excellent medical benefits including dental and vision, PTO, paid holidays, and 401k
- Relocation assistance may be available
What’s next: Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Accounting, valuation, manager, financial