LOCATIONS: Anywhere in the US
Our client is an up and coming cloud-based construction management software company, whose software solutions offer estimating, project management, bid management (and much more) within an integrated suite. Their system is geared towards construction companies, home builders, and remodelers. They are currently seeking an experienced, and well-connected sales pro to join the team.
On a typical day, you will:
• Serve as a Construction Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the sales cycle, as well as lead in developing new business and strategic partnerships within the targeted market
• Foster and promote the selling of the software suite of products
• Collaborate with the internal team to improve the current products and assist in developing new products and services.
• Contribute to the strategic planning and execution of all sales, marketing and public relations activities
• Consult on marketing programs and partner channels that increase the company's revenues and customer base.
This Director/VP of Business Development role might be for you if:
• You possesses extensive experience in sales/business development in addition to being well connected in the construction industry (specifically with general contracting construction companies with 100+ employees)
• You have strong communication and negotiation skills and possess keen interpersonal / customer relations abilities.
• You have a consultative mind-set when you sell
This is an excellent opportunity to have an integral role in growing the company!! As a bonus, as the Director/VP of Business Development, you can sit anywhere in the US as long as you are close to a major airport and are open to some travel (which you should be if you’re as good at sales as we think you are!).
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, please send your resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.