LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Are you an analytical thinker with strong excel skills and are you comfortable dealing with large amounts of data? Are you also outgoing and personable as you will have almost daily interaction with others?
Our client is a business incubator that offers learning programs, mentoring and advising resources as well as multiple networking opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors. Our goal is to educate and support startup founders so they can initiate, construct and scale their ideas into viable businesses.
Here’s the gist: Our client offers a different environment than many other entry-level positions. You will need to work independently, be highly resourceful, manage your individual time effectively, learn how to take action and initiative appropriately in a client environment while developing your client interaction skills.
What you will do as Associate Analyst: As a member of their entrepreneurial team you will be given the opportunity to incorporate methodologies to align with the culture and needs of their customers, while leveraging industry best practices to drive tangible results and maximize their return on investment.
You will work with assigned business customers to determine needs regarding business process and functionality and make recommendations as appropriate.
You should understand the full breadth of our clients offerings and be able to speak to them while consistently presenting a positive image. You will work to develop relationships with prospective clients, ensure the quality of your own deliverables and consistently achieve client satisfaction by meeting the requirements of the project while exhibiting character and integrity.
Who you are:
• The most successful candidate will be a bright, analytical and team-oriented individual willing to embrace the dynamics of the organization and be an enthusiastic contributor to the growing success of the business.
• Passionate about startups
• Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities and a strong willingness to jump in and help where needed
• Constant curiosity and a desire to learn new things
• Extremely strong customer service orientation and the ability to multi-task; with the desire to work in a very fast paced environment and an ability to not become frustrated with last minute changes
• Effective interpersonal and organizational skills; especially when it comes to working directly with senior level directors
• Impeccable communication skills across all channels
• Excellent discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
Required Skills and Experience for the Associate Analyst
• 3-5 years experience
• B2B sales experience
• MUST be Degreed
• Ability to communicate and hold a conversation with decision makers
In addition, candidates should have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, and strong Excel.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org