LOCATION: DALLAS, TX
Our client is one of the fastest growing players in the scrap metal business. With a focus on helping maximizing scrap metal revenue, the company is also focused on reducing the carbon footprint. To sustain this growth, they are looking to add a sales representative in/near Denton, TX.
As a Sales Representative, you will be both a hunter and a farmer to generate revenue and support the company’s focus on growth. You will work to generate revenue by teaming up with operating personnel to ensure the most profitable return on investment for existing and future customers. You will also spend time building a pipeline of new accounts and converting those to new business.
You will have experience working in the metal industry, whether in manufacturing or other related fields.
As a Sales Representative you will:
• Generate new business
• Call on prospects and customers at least 75% of the work week
• Make at least 10 calls per week to prospects • Ensure that current customer’s needs are met or exceeded. • Establish a strong professional relationship with each account • Provide current customers with cost saving measures that benefit customer and the client. • Work with operating staff to enhance the benefits to the customer and the profit to the company • Understand and follow all ISO procedures o Prospecting o Qualifying Prospect o Quoting o Follow-up o Rejection/Approval o Control of Customer Supplied Material/Property o Determination of Customer Requirements • Focus on integrity and ethics in every aspect of your job
Your success is measured by: • Volumes of ferrous and non-ferrous materials bought and sold • Profitability (Gross Profit) of the volumes above
As a Sales Representative you bring experience, knowledge, and training, including:
• Expert knowledge of the metal industry and metals manufacturing methods.
• Expert knowledge of metal trading markets and related financial considerations for entering into long term contracts.
• Knowledge of ISO requirements and service levels
• BS degree or equivalent experience.
• One (1) to three (3) years’ experience working in the metal manufacturing industry as a sales representative, trader or support position.
If this sounds like you, send your resume for immediate consideration to Karen@peopleconnectstaffing.com