LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Our client is a business incubator that offers learning programs, mentoring and advising resources as well as multiple networking opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors. Our goal is to educate and support startup founders so they can initiate, construct and scale their ideas into viable businesses.
Here’s the gist: Our client offers a different environment than many other entry-level positions. You will need to work independently, be highly resourceful, manage your individual time effectively, learn how to take action and initiative appropriately in a client environment while developing your client interaction skills.
As a Sponsorship Sales Representative here’s a sample of what you’ll get to do everyday!
• Research intensively to understand the relevant issues for your market and communicate those issues effectively to senior level executives.
• Develop and maintain an ongoing database of existing and potential new clients
• Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales skills required in this role, including an understanding of the value proposition and value based selling.
• Attend some of your events to ensure smooth running of the events and improve customer service through face to face interaction.
You will be given the opportunity to: Speak with Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents and C-level executives at Fortune1000 companies on a daily basis
Who you are: The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and influencer with strong research skills; is analytical and articulate; a team player with a professional demeanor, and enjoys being part of an enthusiastic, business-oriented and committed team. Must be driven and able to work with a sense of urgency, control the sales process and be able to learn new industries quickly. New graduates are welcome to apply.
Required Skills and Experience for Sponsorship Sales
• 3-5 direct sales experience (inside sales a plus)
• MUST be Degreed
• Ability to communicate and hold a conversation with decision makers
• Ability to maintain company KPIs • Previous experience with research and lead generation
In addition, candidates should have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org