ANY MAJOR US CITY
Our client is an up and coming private monetary partner available for investors and house flippers to utilize for their flipping projects. They allow for easy gap funding without the worries of unreliable and inconsistent lenders. Their platform will revolutionize the way house flippers and real estate investors across the country negotiate, buy and finance their real estate projects. They are currently looking for a dynamic and well-experienced VP, Capital Markets to join the team.
On a typical day, you will:
- Contact potential investors/partners who will help the company reach its monetary goals
- Perform extensive valuation and pricing analyses, in addition to financial statement modeling and analysis
- Interact with institutional investors and solicit their interest on behalf of clients
- Play a key leadership role in the transaction execution process
- You possess extensive experience in raising capital of at least $15-20MM
This VP, Capital Markets role might be for you if:
- You possess extensive experience in raising capital of at least $15-20 MM.
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills and possess keen interpersonal /customer relations abilities.
- You come from the real estate industry (this is a huge plus, but not a requirement).
This is an excellent opportunity to have an integral role in growing the company!! As a bonus, you can sit anywhere in the US as long as you are close to a major airport for the occasional travel.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, please send your resume to Adam@Peopleconnectsaffing.com