LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Local Candidates Only
Our Client is a leader in software for the digital supply chain, enabling com-panies to have the confidence that their intellectual property, processes, and products are both secure and aligned with established engineering standards. Their solution enables security, repeatability, traceability and quality in digital distributed manufacturing.
Good salary and equity.
As Senior Developer You will:
• Execute full lifecycle software development.
• Build DRM or any policy with expiration dates for licensing agreements.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
• Identify open source components to leverage into systems.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
• Document and maintain software functionality.
• Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics.
• Comply with project plans and industry standards.
Requirements Experience for the Senior Software Developer:
• 7+ years work experience in as a computer software engineer or software Developer.
• TCP/IP programming and network security.
• Policy/licensing language such as Compiler, XAMCL or others.
• Windows and Linux programming environments for C++ and Java.
• Network and cloud product environments.
• PKI concepts, including protocol implementation.
• Ability to develop software in C, C++, Java or other selected languages.
• Working knowledge of Relational and other Databases (SQL and MongoDB).
• Ability to document requirements and specifications.
• Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
A big plus if you are a Senior Developer with:
• Domain experience in CAD, PLM, CAM, and/or 3D Printing.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Working in and maintaining an AWS environment.
• Mobile app programming in Objective-C and/or Java.
Qualified candidate send resume to Karen@Peopleconnectstaffing.com