LOCATION: SAN JOSE, CA
We are looking for an IT Services Procurement Supervisor for a fast growing IT managed service provider. Our client is an IT consulting firm specializing in network infrastructure, security, disaster recovery, virtualization, cloud computing services, and remote access.
IF YOU: • Have worked in Procurement in the IT Services Industry or similar • Purchased/Procured a variety of IT tools • Built or have re-done a system from scratch • Prepared specs for contract proposals • Set up processes and procedures • Have implemented best practices • Supervisor experience- can keep your team accountable, be a leader • Worked with a small team • Are highly motivated and able to think clearly under pressure. • Have excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills. • Have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Interact with employees at all levels, develop cooperative working partnerships and contribute to teams.
• Prioritize and use available tools to be highly productive and manage large workloads.
• Supervise PPT team, including managing staff and their performance, hiring and terminations
• Design, develop, implement internal processes to increase efficiency within the organization
• Negotiate, review, and execute SOWs and contracts
• Light inside sales - upgrades and renewals • Analyze spend and other data, monitor purchasing activity, manage benchmarking and reporting • Provide training to end users on procurement tools • Review POs created for assigned categories. • Resolving procurement issues. • Interface with accounting for resolving invoicing issues • Interface with PMO and Engineering regarding purchases • Develop, implement and enforce department policies and processes
YOU NEED TO HAVE: • Bachelors’ degree in business, supply chain, procurement, finance or management or equivalent experience • Five years’ experience in procurement, sourcing or contracting. • Experience with ConnectWise is a plus • Experience with Quozul is a plus
YOU WILL GET: • Competitive salary plus bonus • Medical, dental, vision benefits • 401k with company match • Opportunity to influence the direction of the product procurement department
If this is you, then by all means send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org