LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Our client works with entrepreneurs by providing capital and mentorship at the earliest stages of venture creation. They typically head up the pre-Seed or Seed stage rounds, and continue to support companies with capital and services as they continue to grow. They consider it a privilege to work alongside Founders and are continually inspired by the possibilities that budding ventures create. They are currently seeking an experience and responsible Senior Executive Assistant to join their team.
This position is located in San Francisco, CA, near Jackson Square.
Your daily responsibilities as Senior Executive Assistant will include:
● Internal coordination: You’ll start with administrative work, including but not limited to research, meeting prep, scheduling, email drafting, analyzing proposals, document management, office management, coordination and pestering the team to do what they should.
● Systematize the Client’s Workflow: Create routines for each of the above, and move onto the next. If you love building procedures, this is a perfect opportunity to shine.
● Room for Growth: As a startup, we wear many hats here, and you'll have the opportunity to stretch this role.
Here’s what your background includes and some of the skills you possess as Senior Executive Assistant:
● You value personal integrity over profit.
● You can handle unpredictability and have the ability to triage what’s most important for the day.
● Bachelor's degree, with minimum 3 years of work experience.
● You’re a storyteller, and take pride in your writing skills.
● You’ve thrown a party or two and have had to do so within the confines of a budget!
● You’re familiar with the startup world, and sometimes geek out on technology.
● You are a relentless self-starter with a heavy bias toward action.
● Friends and coworkers confide and believe in you, and you believe in them.
● You've been called a perfectionist at least once in the last three months.
● Highly proficient in Office, Google Docs and CRM tools. You definitely know your way around a blog.
While this is a full-time position, it can potentially transition into remote two days a week. Please apply to this position by sending your resume to email@example.com. Please share a writing sample in your application, as well.