LOCATION: MODESTO, CA
Our client is an up and coming private monetary partner available for investors and house flippers to utilize for their flipping projects. They allow for easy gap funding without the worries of unreliable and inconsistent lenders. Their platform will revolutionize the way house flippers and real estate investors across the country negotiate, buy and finance their real estate projects. They are currently looking for a dynamic and well-experienced Executive Assistant to join the team, supporting the CEO.
While our client is a San Francisco based company, they are looking for someone to work out of their Central Valley office.
On a typical day, you will:
• Manage any and all administrative work, including but not limited to research, meeting prep, scheduling, email drafting, document management, office management, coordination and staying on top of the team to do what needs to be done.
• Create routines for each of the above, and move onto the next. If you love building procedures, this is a perfect opportunity to shine.
• Write/edit various forms of copy. This role requires someone very strong in written communication.
This Executive Assistant role might be for you if:
• You possess strong experience (at least 3-5 years) supporting upper level management in a variety of capacities
• You have strong communication (written and verbal) and possess keen interpersonal / customer relations abilities.
• You possess a 2 or 4 year college degree
• You are proficient in MS Office, Mac and other technical platforms
• You have experience in social media posting and monitoring
• You possess real estate experience or a real estate license (this is a plus, not a requirement)
• You are open to some travel
This is an excellent opportunity to have an integral role in growing the company!! If you would like to hear more, please send your resume’ to email@example.com.