LOCATON: SAN JOSE, CA OR SAN FRANCISCO, CA
This is a Lead position, you will be heading what will become the company's Business Division.
You are: A SaaS salesperson who can crush it. Someone who lives to close a deal. You don't feel complete for the day until you have closed a few sales or created some new partnerships. You yearn to satisfy your inner thirst for building sales and partnerships. You wake up eager to sell one of the coolest products for a startup that will be around for a while.
Our client is looking for a “navigator”. They need someone to come in and take charge of the B2B sales division for a FinTech startup. They need a someone who is willing to grow with the company.
What you will do Day-to-Day as of Head of Sales:
- Use your solid, proven experience in selling to financial institutions to build lasting relationships and win new accounts
- Take the initiative in enabling our Product and Marketing teams to make our users happy and help shape the company strategy
- Be able to discuss the products from a position of deep industry knowledge, and have your finger on the pulse of this exciting market
- Tap into appropriate resources to proactively enable all relevant sales and technical issues What you need to have as Head of Sales:
- 5+ years experience in Saas inside sales in a leadership role.
- An impressive track record of closing complex deals using your existing business relationships
- A passion for data, startups and technology
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Experience in payments space is great, but not an absolute necessity.
- Experience in Check21/ACH would be awesome, but again not a pre-req.
The only pre-req is you think you can sell the product and willing to bet your time and future on it. That you are hungry and willing to work hard at a fast paced start-up.
Need more reasons? In terms of compensation there will be a base, plus the significant portion of compensation as equity, as well as generous sales closing bonus - its obvious for any sales position.
The BASE will be low to start and will increase to market after 6 months or after Series A funding- whichever comes first.
Their culture is work hard - play hard. They are working on a game changing and innovative FinTech product. They are also building a close knit team and believe in having an "all for one, one for all" environment where everyone can learn from and support each other.
They are currently located in Santa Clara County and expect to expand to downtown San Francisco.
Local Candidates ONLY, please.
If you are ready for an exciting opportunity and want to learn more, please send your resume and cover letter to : email@example.com In your cover letter- tell me why you are “hungry” and why you would want to work for a startup.