LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA OR OAKLAND, CA
Our client is committed to delivering real-time market data for non-publicly traded commodities. They bring customers up-to-the-minute data on agricultural and non-agricultural markets. With this simple to understand SaaS product, their customers will be able to better understand their marketplace, reduce time on procurement, better manage their inventories, and make smarter purchasing decisions all while maximizing profit for their business.
To be considered you will have at least 3 years of outside sales experience. Experience in wholesale food markets or at produce terminals is strongly desired.
You will be offered a base salary, commission, equity and reimbursements for normal business expenses (i.e. mobile phone, car allowance, etc.). Also, you must own a mobile phone and possess reliable transportation with current insurance and a clean driving record.
As a Sales Representative, on a daily basis, you will:
• Develop new customers at produce terminals (wholesale food buyers) – sell online and mobile order management software.
Make presentations to customers on regular basis •
Train customer employees on software use. •
Assist with trade show follow-up, seminar, mass mailing, and call campaigns.
Your Sales Representative background will include:
• 3+ years in food sales and distribution.
• Ability to conceptualize markets and anticipate changes.
• Reliable, self-starter and highly motivated team player
• Good negotiation and problem solving skills. • Solid computer skills, including MS Office/360.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, driven sales team environment or from a home office with minimum supervision.
Qualified candidates please send our resume to Karen@Peopleconnectstaffing.com.