LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO CA
This is a nationwide search Client will provide relocation assistance
Our client is looking for a driven, open-minded, enthusiastic individual who knows what to do and isn't afraid to take control. Would you like to work with a team of engineers, researchers, and software developers building proprietary AI technology to match patients around the world with their corrective treatments? Our clients mission is to help patients find the most cutting-edge treatment options befitting their condition.
DO YOU HAVE: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Product Management experience??? A desire to help others and to make an impact?
Then keep reading below….
What you will do as CTO:
• Design a scalable solution to improve our client’s software, using the latest technologies in NLP & ML
• Collaborate with Product to define product vision, roadmap & ship new features
• Develop and own long-term technical roadmap and budget; drive execution and enable the team to meet deliverables; ensure that resources are invested wisely.
• Implement vision to integrate a cross-functional team of developers, data scientists, product managers, and designers into a high performing product development and design.
• Communicate the company’s technology strategy to management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
• Lead and mentor the team of senior technology leaders in meeting these responsibilities
What we need you to have as a CTO:
• Advanced Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, ML, or related.
• At least 7 years’ experience in a leadership role in Machine Learning working in the following areas: Deep Learning (natural languages), Data Mining, Knowledge Extraction and Graph Theory.
• 5+ years’ experience with natural language process methods and ML algorithms
• Startup executive mindset; ability to quickly prioritize, drive and iterate differentiated quality product
• Technology team leader with prior notable success at a startup or a dynamic corporate division
• TensorFlow, Python, LSTMs and word2vec, et al.
• Production- and results-oriented, accountable, quality-driven personality
• Agile/Scrum development skills
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Readiness and skills to speak in front of audiences
• Approachable management style, open-door, collaborative, highly communicative
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
The perks: • Compensation will be at or above market rate • Strong equity options package for the right candidate • Reports directly to the CEO
If qualified, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org