SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Machine Learning Scientist San Francisco, CA
This is a nationwide search Client will provide relocation assistance
Would you like to work with a team of engineers, researchers, and software developers building proprietary AI technology to match patients around the world with their corrective treatments? Our client’s mission is to help patients find the most cutting-edge treatment options befitting their condition.
DO YOU HAVE: Machine Learning, Deep Learning with natural languages experience??? A desire to help others and to make an impact?
Then keep reading below….
Our client’s AI solution involves deeply contextual natural language inference and decision-making. Their machine learning models, which use language modeling technologies with LSTMs and word2vec, are continually ingesting new data and being adapted for lateral tasks. You will be at the core of these efforts, experimenting with new approaches and pushing their latest advances into production.
What you need to have as a Machine Learning Scientist:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Three or more years of experience implementing deep neural networks
• Strong familiarity with core mathematical principles essential for diagnosing and tuning models
• Two or more years of experience with Tensorflow
• A track record of contributions to the NLP machine learning community
• Experience working with or exposure to RNNs and word embeddings for natural language tasks, particularly for natural language inference
• Familiarity with computational linguistic concepts such as entity recognition and parse trees, or information retrieval with frameworks like ElasticSearch
• Experience with electronic medical records
• Experience deploying machine learning at scale, and familiarity with Apache Spark
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
If you qualify, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com