LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
This is a nationwide search Client will provide relocation assistance
Would you like to work with a team of engineers, researchers, and software developers building proprietary AI technology to match patients around the world with their corrective treatments? Our clients mission is to help patients find the most cutting-edge treatment options befitting their condition.
As an NLP Data Engineer you will spearhead our clients work in engineering labeled datasets for training models as well as information retrieval and biomedical entity recognition for healthcare-specific AI products that channel data from various types of medical documents. This role requires close collaboration with the deep learning team and medical domain knowledge experts.
Key requirements for the NLP Data Engineer:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
• Three or more years of related experience
• Hands-on experience with Named Entity Recognition (NER), parse trees, Information Retrieval, regex, word2vec
• Good grasp of machine learning, linear algebra, probability/stats, and computer science fundamentals
• Strong proficiency in Python, including experience with pandas, NLTK, scikit-learn, NumPy
Preferred NLP Data Engineer candidates will have:
• Knowledge of medical concept dictionaries / ontologies, and experience with biomedical entity annotations
• Experience implementing rules-based NLP applications
• Experience creating labeled natural language datasets for training deep learning models
If you meet these requirements, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com