LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Our client is a health-tech startup based in San Francisco. Their mission is to help patients find the most cutting-edge treatment options befitting their condition. This requires exhaustive inferences between the sum total of current medical research and the patient’s medical history - impossible for human experts to sustain. As a result, more than 40% of patients are administered sub-optimal treatments, often leading to devastating consequences. Their AI draws upon advances in natural language understanding and inference to tirelessly support the healthcare community in addressing this growing problem.
The Manager, Business Development will be responsible for the development and expansion of new business opportunities with prospective clients by providing leadership for overall business planning through business partnerships, collaborative studies, and customer acquisition.
Job Responsibilities as Manager, Business Development:
• Identify and develop sales leads and manage the sales process through contract closure.
• Prepare and conduct project-specific client presentations in collaboration with the functional departments related to the client’s core services and capabilities.
• Liaise between the client and Company on all business development activities and requirements; expand the Company’s visibility, name recognition, and professional credibility in the market and assist with the development of promotional material to promote the Company’s recognition in the industry.
• Establish and maintain contact with prospective clients in order to gain knowledge of developments within the direct and indirect industries, promote the Company’s services, and ultimately increase the amount of business won.
• Maintain high levels of repeat business through nurturing relationships with existing clients and ensuring service delivery satisfaction.
• Prepare and present our client’s core services and capabilities to customers.
• Establish and maintain contact with the Company’s partners that can assist with increasing sales through added value or additional functionality.
• Verify and process contractual documents, including work orders, develop payment schedules and changes in scope, as needed.
• Assist Finance with the analysis of client contracts, billing and revenue recognition as needed.
Job Requirements for Manager, Business Development
• MBA Degree in a business, science, or related field.
• 5-10 years of experience selling services in the healthcare industry.
• Ability to travel as needed.
If you are ready to join this exciting, cutting-edge company, please send your resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org!