LOCATION: FOSTER CITY, CA
Our client is an incredibly exciting Internet-of-things (IoT) venture on its way to becoming the leader in the connected vehicle world. They are backed by tier 1 investors and is a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment headquartered in Foster City, CA.
As Senior Platform Engineer, you will offer a strong Java background and will work both individually and with the team, taking the product through the full software development lifecycle from specification and design, to coding, testing, and integration.
Must haves to be considered or Senior Platform Engineer:
• 7+ years Java programming, SQL and one or more UNIX scripting languages
• 5+ years building and maintaining high-performance distributed systems
• 3+ years production experience in: Hadoop, Postgres, Apache Spark, Kafka
• 5+ years experience with open source technologies such as Jetty, Guice, RestEasy, and JPA
• 3+ years experience processing very large data sets
• 3+ years security Experience: secure communication protocols such as SSL/TLS, JCA/JCE, PKCS, KMIP
• 3+ years experience with AWS
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science
In addition, you are a Senior Platform Engineer who is passionate about software testing, continuous integration, code reviews, and automation Middleware design experience: REST API design, enterprise integration patterns, performance analysis, data storage subsystems, and Linux
They are not currently sponsoring visa or visa transfers at this time. Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. This is a direct hire position, not a contract position.
Qualified Senior Platform Engineer candidates are invited to send their LinkedIn profiles and resumes to Karen@Peopleconnectstaffing.com.