SAN MATEO, CALIFORNIA
Local candidates only
Our client is not currently sponsoring visa or visa transfers at this time.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
This is a direct hire, not a contract position.
Local candidates only please.
Our client is the leader in the connected vehicle world with the ultimate goal of creating the world’s largest network of connective vehicles. If you like new gadgets with digital displays and want to part of a pioneering team, then read below. We would like you to be part of this amazing and incredibly exciting Internet-of-things (IoT) venture.
As the DevOps Engineer, you will help to build out their new cloud-based platform. You will work closely with the rest of the software engineering team, taking overall responsibility for the operational design of the platform.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE as DevOps Engineer:
· 5+ years of Linux/Unix Systems Administration.
· 3+ years of running services on AWS - VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, Cloudwatch.
· 5+ years building and maintaining high performance distributed systems in the cloud
· Expert level proficiency in one or more scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Unix shell scripting)
· Expert level proficiency in writing infrastructure automation code using Puppet
· 3+ years production experience the following technologies: AWS, Hadoop, Nginx, Jetty, Kafka, Jenkins
· 5+ years building platforms for continuous integration/continuous deployment
· 3 + years security Experience: secure communication protocols such as SSL/TLS, PKCS, KMIP, with strong emphasis on security and monitoring
· 3+ years AWS
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their LinkedIn profile and resume toGlenna@peopleconnectstaffing.com.