LOCATION: OAKLAND, CA
Our client is keeping the promise of making smart buildings a reality—quickly, easily, and with significant ROI, at a very attractive price point. They are working with some of the world’s most well-known companies and are posed to gain market share at an amazing rate. Their products are cloud-based SaaS and Enterprise class.
Want to be a part of a dynamic team of highly successful professionals? They are looking for an innovative and talented Marketing/Branding Professional to join their team.
As a first Marketing/Branding Professional in the organization, you will have:
• 5 to 7 years of hands-on marketing experience, at least 3 being focused on B2B marketing, with technology being a part or all of the product mix.
• created high quality lead generating marketing programs.
• built the packaging and brands for your company’s product/service.
• savvy with current and legacy marketing methods, and able to market to business leaders in SMB to Fortune 500 companies.
• worked closely with sales to close key customers.
• been the marketing person or part of a very small team directly in a company, not agencies.
The Marketing/Branding Professional position will be responsible for the budget of the marketing effort within the company. This position is an individual contributor position; the first hire in marketing for the company.
Some of the perks:
• The office is conveniently located one block from the downtown Oakland BART stations
• Flexible hours
• Competitive Salary
• Benefits: medical, dental, vision
• Stock options!
If you are looking to be part of an exciting start up that offers a good salary, medical, dental, vision, 401K, stock options and more, please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to Karen@PeopleConnectStaffing.com.