LOCATION: PALO ALTO, CA
Chief Executive Officer Our client’s patented innovation has the potential to bring a paradigm shift into the global networking and data storage infrastructure. Cybersecurity Ventures projects $1 trillion will be spent globally on cybersecurity from 2017 to 2021.
Our client’s innovation delivers an exponentially secure, simpler and faster solution to conventional encryption in securing your data whether being transmitted in the form of data packets or being saved in a storage media.
Their patented technology randomly shuffles every single byte of your data and when needed transforms back to your original data. Unlike conventional encryption which requires complex and process intensive operations, our client's technology requires far few operations in randomly shuffling every single byte of your data and further it leaves no traces how the bytes are randomly shuffled.
Our client's goal is to make everyone’s online experience and the data storage of their sensitive information completely secure from the world’s most sophisticated hackers. With four patents issued, and multiple pending, our client is on the cutting edge of network and data storage security. This innovative technology is designed to secure data transmission across network (data in motion) and securing your sensitive information in a storage media (data at rest). They are truly on the path to something huge in this industry and they need someone to help get to that next level.
With that said, they are currently seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. The primary goal of this position is to drive the company’s overall development and fundraising initiatives while guiding the company towards long-term success. This position will be located in Silicon Valley.
On a daily basis as CEO, you will:
- Have experience in enterprise sales/support level preferably held a VP position for rolling out new high-tech products into the global market.
- Have key responsibilities in addition to raising capital to work with potential customers/partners to test and validate the product in an enterprise environment and get operational feedback.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Seek out, manage and close the company’s fundraising initiatives
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
Your background includes:
- Proven experience as a VP/CEO in various start-up environments - preferably in high-tech technology or data security (others will be considered, as well)
- Strong experience with start-ups and raising capital
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the company’s vision
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, etc., in addition to being technically savvy
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
Compensation Terms for the CEO: The compensation for this position will be equity only until more funding is raised. A major piece of the responsibilities for this position is fundraising, so you will be managing the process leading to a salary. The sooner you get fundraising, the sooner you’ll start getting paid.
If you’re interested in this awesome opportunity, please send your resume’ to email@example.com