LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Do you LOVE Financial Analysis? Are you dedicated, reliable, and responsible?
Our client is a nationally recognized firm that has provided independent valuation and financial advisory opinions in thousands of assignments. They provide financial opinions, securities valuation, and corporate advisory services to corporations, institutions, agencies, fiduciaries, partnerships and individuals requiring an expert’s opinion on pricing, structure, fairness, financial reporting or solvency in connection with: mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, recapitalizations, equity allocation, LBOs, ESOPs, taxes, litigation, intangible assets and fraudulent transfers.
What you will do as Financial Analyst:
- Work as part of a team on projects
- Conduct securities/company analysis, discounted cash flow modeling, financial statement analysis, public company comparisons, economic research, and deliverable drafting.
- Provide support in processing client accounts; monitoring client status; reporting project progress and issues
- Review client financial information; research, review and summarize relevant economic data and other industry information
- Create due diligence materials; create client spreadsheets, including summary financial statements, ratio and common-size analyses and valuation models
- Composing discussions regarding the financial analysis for valuation reports
- We ae looking for candidates who LOVE financial analysis
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Can be a functioning member of a team
- Solid integrity, reliability
- Has had at least one job/ internship and understands how to be an employee
- Has written position papers or reports
- Can successfully pass a background and reference check
What you need to have as Financial Analyst:
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
• Successful candidates will have 3 or more years of valuation work experience.
• Candidates should possess excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
• A working knowledge of capital markets accompanied by work experience demonstrating financial analysis, corporate finance, or budgeting and planning skills
For you: Competitive salary, excellent medical benefits including dental and vision, PTO, paid holidays, and 401k
What’s next: Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com