LOCATION: SUNNYVALE, CA
Are you a rock star executive technologist looking to join a SaaS start-up changing the supply chain/procurement landscape? Do you want to get involved in a company where you can build/lead a team of hardcore engineers globally? If so, keep reading on…
Our client is an up and coming procurement technology company whose AI-powered platform provides recommendations on when to act and how to optimize your negotiations. It also helps optimize decision making abilities when faced with complex sourcing issues and large data sets. This Chief Architect/CTO position will be located in Sunnyvale and is an immediate need.
You are a Chief Architect/CTO who
- Is a hardcore technologist with strong knowledge in the newest technologies and platforms.
- Has a track record of building great products and managing high performing teams in an international/remote capacity
- Has has experience scaling out an entire network
- Is a senior level technical professional with strong start-up experience (this is a requirement for this position)
- Is comfortable with many programming languages and enterprise software
- Has strong knowledge of procurement analytics, supply chain and IT security
- Posseses a Master’s Degree or higher
- Is committed, trustworthy, easy to work with
- Is obsessed with high quality code, but understand the realities of startup engineering.
- Has experience with NLP, Deep Learning, Machine Learning are huge pluses.
If you think you’re a match for this Chief Architect/CTO opportunity, drop us a line, we’d love to chat further.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
SIDE NOTE – This is a full-pay position with equity. At this time, benefits are not offered but will be available after Series B funding closes (targeted for mid-2018).