Deep learning-powered video analytics LOCATION: SAN JOSE, CA
Our client is a venture-capital backed emerging leader in the video analytics space. The company has a mission to transform any real-world video into actionable and tailored intelligence so customers can build the safest and most productive organizations in the world.
We’re looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic, and passionate leader to grow the Customer Success and Support team.
What they need you to do as a Director of Customer Success
- Own customer retention – you will maintain a live pulse on all customer statuses and use tact and diplomacy to ensure our client’s revenue grows
- Own customer support - build, deploy, and operate a world-class customer support system able to scale nationally and globally
- Optimize processes – you will bring best-in-class expertise in originating, planning, and executing on Customer Success and Support initiatives
- Drive customer adoption – you will develop a deep understanding of our client’s industries, business goals, pain points, personalities, and conduct proactive outreach / check-ins to provide business analytics, suggest best practices, and promote untapped usage within our client’s solutions
- Build customer advocates – using your superior relationship management skills, you will develop strategic client partnerships and build a loyal customer base that actively advocates for our client
- Oversee customer issues - ensure effective short-term and long-term problem resolution
- Provides feedback - regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Team management – you will own KPI reporting, coach and advise the team on meeting targets, and report team performance to senior management
- Work successfully with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Product) around customer success initiatives
- Act as the voice of the customer by collecting popular feature requests and creating business reasons to prioritize requests on the product roadmap
What you’ll bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree - technology or business degrees preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with Customer Success / Customer Support
- A track record of Customer Success and Support achievements, and an entrepreneurial spirit to build and lead a world-class team in providing world class experiences to our customers
- Relevant experience in video analytics and/or IP video applications preferred
- Strong business acumen with a proven record of providing top-class customer service
- Technical aptitude – quick to develop a deep understanding of new software
- A history of going above and beyond as a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Keen desire to become knowledgeable about machine learning and its applications in video for the enterprise and cities
- Proficiency in Linux and Windows OS, Python and shell scripting, and IP camera set-up and configuration (including details like resolution, focal length, etc that are important to video analytics applications)
- Ability to influence both technical and executive audiences with savvy presentation and demonstration skills, fluidly translating complex technology concepts
- Very detail-oriented with great follow-up and project management skills
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate technical information quickly, enthusiasm to share and teach others
The good stuff:
Meaningful equity Flexible healthcare plan Generous PTO Close to CalTrain (San Jose Diridon) Required travel: 10-15% (Required)
Why should you want to work for our client?
Our client’s culture is meritocratic and values hard work, ambition, curiosity, and risk-taking. The company is building a next generation analytics product that is garnering positive enterprise traction. They are committed to their work, customers, having fun, and to each other’s success.
To learn more, contact email@example.com