Location: Foster City, CA - No C2C, or relocation available.
Our client is launching a game changing consumer electronics (IoT) product that is a one of a kind. They have customers waiting world-wide for this release. The team is made up of some of the most talented engineers in their area of expertise.
You must have experience working on firmware that is directly related to consumer-level electronics.
As the Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer, you will be hands-on coding, troubleshooting, debugging and working collaboratively across all departments. You are not afraid to make suggestions, address problems in the product and receive ideas from others.
Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of firmware/software development
- 3+ years of experience developing and delivering firmware for consumer-level electronics
- 5+ years of working experience on embedded processors
- 5+ year of ARM microcontroller experience (Freescale, Atmel, ST…etc.)
- 5+ year hands-on coding of RTOS experience (FreeRTOS, ThreadX…etc.)
- Must have a good understanding of multi-threaded embedded system concepts including tasks, priorities, deadlocks…etc.
- Middleware development experience on embedded systems including: o Bluetooth software stacks o 4G LTE modem AT command protocol o Network security protocols such as SSL/TLS
- Bluetooth Low Energy experience (BLE), a major plus!
Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop firmware for the client’s platform products
- Ability to work cross-functionally to bring a product from concept to production
- Must have a strong understand RTOS, system architecture, and testing methodology for a consumer level product
- Must be capable of hands-on coding when needed/necessary
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Qualified candidates are invited to send your LinkedIn profile and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Client is offering competitive salary, benefits, and other startup perks.