LOCATION: FOSTER CITY, CA
Our client has created a very cool IoT consumer electronics (cloud-connected) product that is a game changer in its field, first of its kind. They are a well-funded startup that is looking for an energetic, creative, and self-motivated Senior Software Developer.
This role requires an energetic, creative and driven individual with excellent communication, organization and technical skills to build solutions that manage data across public cloud environments. The ideal candidate has proven successful experience in developing software and services for end to end cloud-connected systems.
Sr. Software Developer Requirements
- Experience building and cultivating good engineering practices and processes, like version control, test-driven development, continuous integration, and build/test/release automation.
- Proven experience as a manager with a good proven track record in a fast pace startup environment
- 4 to 7 year’s experience in writing software applications including architecting complex solutions
- Experience developing software across mobile, browser, API and cloud infrastructure.
- Experience working cross functionally.
- Ability to translate business requirements to design docs and software implementation plans.
- Successful track record of developing IOT device and cloud-connected system.
- Thorough understanding and experience in testing techniques and methods.
- Experience developing and delivering scalable, full-stack SAAS solutions.
- Work experience in most of the following: Java, Spark, SQL, Hive, Swagger, Web APIs, AWS.
- Experience building data warehouse for analytics.
- Experience developing and managing Mobile App – iOS and Android.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar engineering discipline.
Sr. Software Developer Responsibilities
- Develop application micro services
- Design service interfaces with User (Web, iOS and Android) and Machine (License Plate, Partners)
- Debug applications to determine root cause and recommend optimal fix
- Code and design reviews
- Write Unit test cases for optimal code coverage and automation.
- Participate and Plan (including estimation) for upcoming sprints.
- Work with Product and Firmware engineering teams to find the optimal solution to meet requirements.
No Corp to Corp is available. Local candidates are preferred. Our client is offering a competitive compensation package, including benefits, equity, and room to grow within the organization. Qualified candidates are welcome to send resumes and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills: Saas, Java, AWS, SQL, Web APIs, Mobile, Android, iOS