LOACATION: LOS ANGELES, CA
Do you have a desire to be part of something that will make a difference?
VISION: Our client is an established waste-to-resource, thermal conversion platform that cleans up challenging, high-volume waste streams by converting them into renewable energy — economically and sustainably. Their mission is to inspire the way forward by transforming humanity’s waste into renewable energy resources. The company formed out of a passion to create solutions for the environment. Its been eleven years in the making!
OPPORTUNITY: This is an exciting time to join as the leader because the company is at a launching point. The company is in final commercial testing. They need a leader who will support the founder and run the company as the founder creates opportunities for the future.
RESPONSIBILITIES: As the CEO, you will oversee the complete operation of the organization in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plan.
- Engineering or technical background
- Proven leadership experience as a CEO
- Sophisticated understanding of how a business operates financially
- Structure the business in a way that the resources are being used successfully
- Experience improving processes that drive efficiency, increase profitability, and support revenue growth
- Experience building a division or business
- Comfort level being the face of the organization
- Mindset to solve problems- common sense
- Extraordinary communicator
- Self motivated, high energy, aspirations to succeed
- Superior organizational and multitasking skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced organization
- Ability to lead by influence
- Flexible and adaptable- Team Player
BENEFITS: salary, equity, bonuses, medical benefits, PTO
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com