Location: Chicago, San Jose Bay area, Texas, or any place where there is the right candidate.
Looking for that one position that will rock your professional world and leverage all your marketing knowledge?
Our client is a global leader in providing wireless/broadband services to those who otherwise are not able to connect smartphones, laptops or other wireless devices in remote locations. Their business operates globally in North America, South America, Asia and Africa.
They seek a master of marketing for their SVP Marketing/Chief Marketing Officer, a doer, someone who gets stuff done. You will roll up your sleeves and be in the thick of the marketing projects; a brand-builder, not a product manager. You must be analytically and digitally savvy.
To be the winning candidate, you will have recent startup experience (can be a later stage startup). Additionally, you have had some major marketing wins that are making a name for the company you are working for. Your experience does not have to be at a big name company. Our client would prefer if you are not the head of a big company marketing department.
Major Requirements for SVP Marketing/Chief Marketing Officer:
- 8 or more years of Brand building marketing experience, a minimum of 5 years of international experience
- Global marketer and thinker
- Brand builder, but not a product manager
- Must be very experienced in the more current digital marketing tools
- On top of the latest and most productive tools, not old school
- Hands-on, willing to roll up sleeves and work alongside a team
- Collaborative, low ego, team builder
- Very successful in demand generation
- Measures ROI, spreadsheet savvy
- Must be a GSD (get stuff done) person
- Leadership/management by walking around, no ivory tower dwellers
- Flexible and innovative
- MBA a plus
Very competitive salary, bonus, IPO stock, and other benefits.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their resumes and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org