Remote PALO ALTO, CA
Lead the design and development of blockchain technology components within an overall technology platform? Then please read on!!!
Our client is a FinTech startup SaaS company that enables same day trading and settlement of Foreign Exchange (FX) transactions using scalable technology on a private permissioned blockchain. This new trading method eliminates delivery risk, redefines and reduces credit risk and decreases capital requirements while providing closer adherence with Dodd-Frank, EMIR, and MiFID II.
This role will lead the design/development of the blockchain technology components and will be responsible for educating others, developing a blockchain COE within the company and, potentially, leading a team of blockchain SME's. Candidates will need to stay abreast of industry trends and new technologies for the system architecture and demonstrate ability to work on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring broad reaching, state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
What our client needs: The ideal candidate will be a senior developer who is well-versed:
- on blockchain technologies
- smart contracts
- has passion for getting hands dirty with code
- is an active member of the blockchain community
- has experience in the financial services industry
They need a self-starter who:
- works collaboratively in team environments
- can answer basic questions being respectful of others
- speak to C level and technical staff
- provide deep-level expertise and SME for designing blockchain systems
- translate business requirements into technology requirements, capabilities and features
- represent the company in blockchain peer groups (meet-ups, collaborations)
- formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of blockchain solution architecture for company's platform to be incorporated into overall technology platform
- conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to make everyone a blockchain expert.
- deep experience developing blockchain based solutions using Ethereum (Quorum is a big plus), Hyperledger or Bitcoin
- deep experience developing, testing and maintaining Smart Contracts using Solidity
- java, javasript, Node.js, and/or React
- experience with Docker and Electron frameworks
- hands-on coding, testing, code reviews and troubleshooting
- Computer Science degree with 7+ years of experience in software development, including design, implementation, debugging, and support
- Experience with layered (n-tier) and services oriented (SOA) application architectures
- Proven track record of delivering high quality software solutions on time
- Possesses strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
- Ability to work remotely and effectively with geographically distributed technical teams
- Working experience in smaller organizations and/or start-ups a plus
To apply: please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company is unable to sponsor Visa’s or corp-to-corp hiring at this time