LOCATION: LOS ANGELES or SAN FRANCISCO
Are you a rock star executive technologist looking to join an exciting start-up changing the moving/logistics industry? Do you want to get involved in a position where you can build/lead the technology efforts for a growing company? If so, this role might be for you.
Our client is an up and coming moving technology platform company based in the Greater Los Angeles area. Think Kayak and Uber for the $15 Billion dollar moving and relocation marketplace. They offer a one-stop-shop for consumer and commercial moving services, just like Kayak does for travel. Their platform was created to make moving simple. In addition to connecting customers with moving service companies, they also assist with client’s USPS Change of Address, full coverage insurance, etc. They are with their customers throughout the entire process: before, during and after the move. They are currently seeking a CTO to join their team.
- You’re a hardcore technologist with strong knowledge in the newest technologies and platforms.
- You have a track record of building great products and managing high performing teams (both onshore and offshore)
- You have experience working in/leading a SaaS environment in addition to strong product development knowledge
- Startup experience, with a track record of success (preferably at least one successful exit from another startup)
- Senior level technical professional with strong start-up experience
- Comfortable with many programming languages and enterprise software
- This position will require some coding
- You possess an advanced college degree
- You’re committed, trustworthy, easy to work with, willing to get your hands dirty
- Experience in the moving and/or logistics industry is preferable
If you think you’re a match, drop us a line, we’d love to chat further
Compensation Note – This is an equity-only position on the front-end. The person that fills this role must be willing to put some skin in the game and get excited about the future of this technology.
KEYWORDS – CTO, startup, logistics, moving