LOCATION: SAN MATEO, CA
Enterprise software is notorious for its poor user adoption. One big reason is that its usage is often a one-way street: your manager wants your updates, but you rarely get anything back in return.
Founded by ex-Salesforce, McKinsey, and Big Data startup veterans, our client is on a mission to reimagine Enterprise software and the Future of Work, starting with CRM. They use NLP/ML to mine unstructured Enterprise data (e.g., emails, documents, calls), codify “tribal knowledge” behind WHY and HOW similar customers buy, and then share this content with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams, driving productivity. They are VC funded, disrupting a $15B market, and have a marquee customer base.
Our client is offering attractive cash, equity, and benefits package, and a fun work environment!
What the Lead UI/UX Designer will be doing:
While the client’s A.I. platform generates content that enables knowledge workers to learn from each other, this content won’t mean much unless they also reimagine key workflows in which these Users live. You’ll work alongside a stellar team of engineers, data scientists, UX designers, and product managers to build modern and beautiful product experiences across web, mobile, messaging, and voice channels. You’ll champion the User, develop storyboards and wireframes, drive usability testing, capture and analyze user feedback, and iteratively drive adoption and engagement. You’ll also analyze market trends and competition.
Lead UI/UX Qualifications:
- Bachelors in HCI, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or software programming related field of study, preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience as a sought-after UX designer, Interaction designer or similar role; you can imagine it before it’s a trend.
- Demonstrated success in creating beautiful and user-friendly enterprise applications across web, mobile, and other media. Preferably, these are sticky, data-driven products and/or products aimed at sales reps.
- A published portfolio that demonstrates your creative vision that can be reviewed as part of the application process.
- Can create both low and high fidelity designs and prototypes; comfortable working with product managers, UI developers, engineers to implement using agile development processes.
- Knowledge of packages like Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Marvel, Just in Time, Invision, Axure, Figma or similar.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a creative mind and a keen ability to think “beyond”.
- You love a startup mindset and want to “own” your domain within a flat, friendly, and flexible org culture.
- Must be a Green Card holder or a US Citizen. They unfortunately cannot sponsor H1-Bs at this time.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their resume to email@example.com