From Fortune 500 companies to early stage startups, PeopleConnect Staffing has been helping companies of all sizes solve their hiring challenges for over 18 years. Though we serve companies of all sizes, we have established a reputation as specialists in startup hiring. Most of our clients are innovative startups, early stage ventures, and companies in expansion or turnaround mode, who are building their name in their specific industry.
Our clients are in various businesses and a significant part of them are high tech companies including those in e-commerce, digital advertising, Web 2.0 and 3.0, biotech, green energy, software, electronics, scientific, wireless, telecommunications, and emerging technologies. Our recruiting team has years of seasoned technical recruiting and executive search experience for high tech companies. Some of our key recruiters have 20 plus years of experience in recruiting.
We are looking for a virtual recruiter who is available on a 1099, part-time basis who is open to recruiting for our wide range of industries and positions, including technical and non-technical searches. This is a full-cycle position with regular client contact, coaching, guidance and management. This could include job description creation, compensation surveys/suggestions, equity research all the way through salary negotiation.
What you bring to us as a virtual recruiter:
- Minimum of 3 years full-life cycle recruiting with a heavy focus on creative sourcing techniques.
- Experience recruiting for professional services firms
- Experience using and maintaining applicant tracking system (i.e. Bullhorn, JazzHR)
- Ability to work in a virtual environment with stakeholders who are geographically dispersed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Ability to provide accurate and efficient service under the pressure of constant deadlines
- Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Ability to gather data, consistently track metrics, and prepare reports
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and flexibility, especially with respect to taking initiative, prioritizing tasks, and resolving problems
- Knowledge of laws and regulations as applicable to the employment, recruitment and placement of new hires
- Technical recruiting expertise is a plus.
What you get from us:
- Flexible hours
- Access to job postings on Zip, LinkedIn and Indeed
- Access to ATS
- Direct access to the client
- Independent management of the client and the recruiting
- Team of recruiters to brainstorm with and share ideas/sources/candidates
If this sounds like you, I want to hear from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org