LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
Our client is an up and coming Mobility-as-a-Service (MAAS) company based in San Francisco. They offer a unique platform solution for smart cities to manage and enforce parking, tolls, and public transit using satellite technology and cell phone towers. Additionally, their platform modules also cater to malls, hotels, hospitals, airports, universities, etc.
Their electronic road pricing and parking solutions replace current capital-intensive technologies like parking meters, kiosks, toll booths and gantries. This technology also provides a massive opportunity to reduce congestion in cities and freeways while serving to save lives and influence safer and more eco-friendly driving habits. Several of their modules also provide solutions for curb management problems that all municipalities are facing. Their platform has undergone rigorous testing and they just completed a very successful POC with Abu Dhabi Department of Transport for curb management, virtual parking and high-speed enforcement including virtual tolling.
As the CEO, this role will be both tactical and strategic.
The high-level focus for you will be:
- Helping the Founders run the business and address any specific needs/concerns
- Fundraising / Locating new investors
- Growing and maintaining a team culture of kindness, creativity, and excellence
As the CEO, your major duties will include:
- Learning and working all areas of day to day operations
- Rolling up your sleeves and begin mastering and understanding the company’s daily operations and technology from the ground up
- Evaluate the technology and recommend any changes necessary
- Growing the business and finding the quickest way to monetization
Personality traits our client is seeking include: Pragmatism, trustworthiness, highly organized, detail-oriented, strong in problem solving, analytical, focused, possess emotional maturity and an execution mindset.
Various skills you will bring to this role as the CEO will include:
- Strong business acumen from the high-tech industry (preferred)
- Startup experience
- Track record of success and preferably at least one successful exit from another startup
- Networking expertise and contacts
This position will offer a base salary and equity. If you’re ready to take on this exciting challenge, please email your resume’ to email@example.com
Keywords: CEO, high-tech, MAAS, mobility, payments, startup, parking