LOCATION: SANTA CLARA
Our client is changing the way startups partner with industry leaders and experts. Their community of executives is where the Valley goes for expert advice. They take shared expertise very seriously. Our client helps startups and well-established companies find professional advice from leading experts in the Bay Area that will meet you face-to-face with you, not just on the phone or via email. This is a truly one-of-a-kind mentoring experience that any company in any industry would benefit from. They are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team and lead all marketing initiatives/efforts for the company.
Your daily duties as Marketing Manager will include:
- Being creative and constructing strategies for expert acquisition and retention planning as well executing those strategies.
- Improving user acquisition plans and execution. This will involve developing email funnels, paid acquisition initiatives, working with vendors, etc.
- Data analysis to maximize return on investment on the company’s marketing spend.
- Working closely with the product team to deliver growth-focused product improvements.
- Managing team members and provide guidance.
- Working with a limited budget and knowing how to maximize the resources are your disposal.
You background for Marketing Manager will include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Economics/Marketing/Public relations or similar fields.
- 3-5 years’ experience (minimum) in consumer-facing startup marketing/growth roles (required)
- o This will include inbound marketing and outbound marketing efforts.
- o Experiences in seed-stage, pre-A, Series A startups is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge in business and financial models with experience project reporting in technology environments.
- Experience in content marketing, digital marketing, marketing analysis, launching websites and apps, etc.
- Experience in targeting local market and community-building (highly preferred).
- Mobile related marketing experience (highly preferred).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be a team player.
If you’re interested in learning more about this awesome opportunity, please send your resume’ to email@example.com