LOCATION: MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
Ready to be a part of the exhilarating world of Blockchain? Our client is on the leading edge of developing a next generation decentralized financial exchange application that is highly secure, robust, and scalable.
They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with excellent skills and experience to help build customer facing applications. You must have good communications and collaborative skills to work with our cross-functional team of product managers, architects, principal engineers, software engineers, test automation team, and DevOps in an agile setup. Experience in low latency performance and scalable designs is a huge plus!
Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ensure high degree of quality in the product:
- o write quality code with careful attention to scalability, security, and performance.
- Be quality focused, use continual testing, and participate in code-reviews with other software engineers.
- Ensure high degree of security of application on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure product is user friendly.
Senior Software Engineer background requirements:
- 10+ years of work experience.
- Experience designing and developing high performance and scalable applications.
- Very strong experience with high volume, transactional systems with emphasis on single digit millisecond response times and highly scalable (but complex) solutions.
- 5 – 7 years of experience designing and developing secure object-oriented web services.
- Strong DevOps experience to support zero-downtime upgrades and functionality deployment in large clusters.
- 1-2 years of Blockchain experience, including Solidity and/or Hyperledger.
- Experience in Java and Restful API Development, C/C++, OpenCL/Cuda.
- Experience with developing Micro Services highly desired.
- Experience developing Institutional Finance software highly desired.
- Some familiarity with exposing and securing APIs using an API Management Solution.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Test Driven Development.
- Some experience in at least a few of the following technologies in the below categories, the more the better:
- • Databases: Oracle, MySql, MongoDB, Cassandra, DHTs, etc.
- • Distributed Cache: Redis, Memcached
- • Build & CI Tools: Jenkins
- • Message Brokers: Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ.
- Experience with Scrum, Agile Process, Unit Testing using Test Driven Development.
- Developing and deploying applications on AWS or private cloud.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience preferably with a focus on or have extensive experience in building distributed solutions with high performance and scalability.
Very competitive compensation package. No relocation available. US Citizen or Green Card holder, as client is not able to sponsor at this time.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready for a leading edge technology and industry, send your resume and LinkedIn profile for immediate review to firstname.lastname@example.org