LOCATION: DALLAS, TX
How would you like to be part of a leadership team that takes a company from startup to $100 million? If you are determined to commit to a new opportunity to lead this effort, our client is ready for liftoff.
The company has spent the last three years developing new technologies and building a solid foundation, to align themselves with an aggressive growth strategy. They are looking for the right candidate to build and manage the national sales footprint and to make an impact in the very hot Video space. As more and more consumers are demanding transparency and authenticity from advertisers and brands, live video grows in popularity and will become the driving medium. We’re in a new era of golden video and our client’s product is well positioned to enable businesses to monetize their products and services.
What you need to have to be successful as a Director of Sales:
- Proven, measurable track record of success in business development.
- Vast experience in selling technology as a platform. Digital, video space preferred.
- Top performer, and an overall positive person who enjoys and embraces a challenge.
- Solution-oriented thinker with ability to turn empirical data into insightful, strategic decisions and tactical team plans.
- Experience in both leading and motivating sales teams.
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to interface with C-level execs and decision makers.
- 5+ years of current experience in senior management roles.
- Startup experience is a big plus.
Education required for Director of Sales:
BA/BS required. MBA is a plus.
This is a risk/reward position, you get to write your own ticket. You work hard, you win big. Currently, the base comp and benefits are below the market rate until our client closes a round of financing, which is slated for Q4.
It takes team, product, and relevance to get a new company off the ground and to give it a lift off with unicorn potential. Join the team of two founders with vast experience in product development and operations. For additional information and to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org