LOCATION: FREMONT, CA
Our client is a privately held international company who focuses on the manufacture and sale of gas and fluid systems components, such as tube fittings, valves, tubing, and gauges. They were founded over 80 years ago and are located in over 70 countries. They have a tight-knit, family-oriented culture and are known for taking great care of their employees. They are currently looking to bring on a new Director, Sales to join their growing team in Fremont, CA.
On a typical day as the Director, Sales, you will:
- Manage the sales activities of the organization to ensure profitable growth is achieved in alignment with the company’s Strategic Plan while accommodating corporate goals by serving in a key leadership role.
- Be responsible for facilitating the revenue and sales growth agenda of the company.
- Participate in strategy development and implementation of company objectives to achieve the company’s service promises, sales goals and other company objectives.
- Supervise a team of about 10 Account Managers.
- Be responsible for participation in recruiting, training, job assignment and developing Account Managers and other associates who may be assigned to the team.
- Act as the primary customer interface and are responsible for providing a variety of services, solutions, support, and information in a responsive manner to customers in order to win and maintain their trust, confidence, and long-term business.
- Retain existing accounts and reinforce our products, services and individual sales team.
- Maintain high level engagements with key customers to assure satisfaction, participate in the sales process, troubleshoot problems, and manage the relationships.
Your background as the Director, Sales will include:
- B.S. Degree in Engineering (preferable) or related discipline.
- 8+ years of sales & business development experience in industries such as Oil/Gas, Refining and/or Power Generation.
- 3+ years of sales management experience.
- Strong knowledge in the following areas/skills: o “Common Sense Selling” processes o Cross-functional collaboration o CRM & MS Office
If you’re interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please send your resume’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: director, sales, business development, oil, gas, CRM, tubing, gauges