LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Our client is an up and coming pizza delivery company in San Francisco. They feel that people want more Simplicity, Quality & Convenience in their busy lives. They offer wood-fired pizza on demand, delivered in about fifteen minutes and they also offer a 90 second walk-up option. Their goal is to be the next great American brand that disrupts the last mile of on demand food delivery in major cities, providing a new customer experience that is Simple, Fast, and Amazing.
They are currently looking for an Operations Manager who will be the key to their growth and run company-wide operations. The Operations Manager role will be both tactical and strategic.
The high-level focus for you will be:
- Delivering the company’s brand experience
- Growing and maintaining a team culture of kindness, creativity, and excellence
As the Operations Manager, your major duties will include:
- Learning and working all areas of day to day operations.
- Rolling up your sleeves and begin mastering and understanding the company’s daily operations and technology from the ground up.
- Participating in the full spectrum responsibilities from stamping down garbage to strategic planning and optimizing of operations. It’s all hands on deck at this point!
Personality traits our client is seeking include: Kindness, sincerity, pragmatism, trustworthiness, highly organized, detail oriented, strong in problem solving, analytical, focus, emotional maturity and people centric mindset.
Various skills you will bring to this role as the Operations Manager will include:
- Financial analysis
- Fluency in Quick Books or other accounting platforms
- Fluency with Excel
- Effective time management
- Ability to prioritize immediate vs long term tasks at any given time
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Comprehensive knowledge of multi-unit restaurant operations
- Understanding of both technology and scalable food operations
- Creating and measuring KPI’s
Experience you possess includes:
- Building out and running multi-unit food operations of 20 plus locations
- History of building a company’s operations to support $100M plus in revenue
- Previous C Level roles in successful food concepts
- HR & Recruiting
- Building brands
This position will offer a base salary, medical benefits and equity. If you’re ready to take on this exciting challenge, please email your resume’ to email@example.com