LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Our client is building the first universal preventive personalized healthcare diagnostics platform which will tell the customer when and what types of medical testing may be needed. This will assist the customer in avoiding unnecessary procedures and to put them in charge of their own health and well-being.
The heart of the platform is the sophisticated, customized preventive algorithm, which is based on the latest medical science recommendations, personalized questionnaire and DNA test. The app not only tells the customer when the time for a screening is but also provides a seamless booking functionality and a step-by-step guidance to educate consumers about their results and options.
Our client delivers a simple and comprehensive preventive healthcare option which helps consumers live happy, healthy and longer lives.
They are seeking a: Director of Business Development
Ideal Director of Business Development candidate will possess
- 7+ of experience as an insurance/payor executive, or experience as head of employee benefits of very large corporate benefit provider
- Possess relationships with commercial directors among the top provider networks in USA, ideally with particular focus on California
- Possess relationships among corporate benefits/benefit aggregators community
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Project management/sales cycle/contract negotiation skills
- Local to the San Francisco or Bay Area
Key responsibilities of Director of Business Development:
- Contracting of medical services with health services providers
- Building the chain of healthcare providers (labs, general clinic/hospital chains, specialized female clinics, dentistry chains)
- As a second step, building part of organization responsible for targeting corporate sales (benefit aggregators/corporate clients, etc.)
- At the beginning one-man show, after 9-12 months, potential to grow the team
We are seeking candidates who are interested in working with an early stage company with emerging technology.
To apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org