LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Our client is building the first universal preventive personalized healthcare diagnostics platform which will tell the customer when and what types of medical testing may be needed. This will assist the cus-tomer in avoiding unnecessary procedures and to put them in charge of their own health and well-being.
The heart of the platform is the sophisticated, customized preventive algorithm, which is based on the latest medical science recommendations, personalized questionnaire and DNA test. The app not only tells the customer when the time for a screening is but also provides a seamless booking functionality and a step-by-step guidance to educate consumers about their results and options.
Our client delivers a simple and comprehensive preventive healthcare option which helps consumers live happy, healthy and longer lives.
They are seeking a: Director of Digital Product
Ideal Director of Digital Product candidate will possess
- 7+ years product experience designer and manager with Digital Products
- Experience with layout, branding, illustration and visual strategy
- Good understanding of UX/UI
- Familiar with the latest design trends, digital production technologies, processes, payments systems, etc.
- Strong track record of managing digital products
- Good team player, able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Good communicator and manger, capable of leading design/development team overseas
- Located in the San Francisco or Bay Area
Key responsibilities of the Director of Digital Product:
- Overall responsibility for the digital product on multiple delivery platforms (iOS, Android, web-site)
- Coordination of processes within the company leading to product changes and development
- Customer advocacy and thought leadership on contents of the product
- Thought leadership on digital design
- Managing and liaising with the overseas development and design team
We are seeking candidates who are interested in working with an early stage company with emerging technology.
For additional information and to apply please contact: email@example.com