LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Our client is building the first universal preventive personalized healthcare diagnostics platform which will tell the customer when and what types of medical testing may be needed. This will assist the customer in avoiding unnecessary procedures and to put them in charge of their own health and well-being.
The heart of the platform is the sophisticated, customized preventive algorithm, which is based on the latest medical science recommendations, personalized questionnaire and DNA test. The app not only tells the customer when is the time for a screening but also provides a seamless booking functionality and a step-by-step guidance to educate consumers about their results and options.
Our client delivers a simple and comprehensive preventive healthcare option which helps consumers live happy, healthy and longer lives.
They are seeking a: MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Ideal Medical Director candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 3 years of MD practice or 5+ years of managing a US healthcare provider organization
- Familiar with US procedures, processes, reimbursement systems, etc…
- Knowledge of the best medical standards, policy documents, recommendations, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experienced with legal components and FDA approval strategies
- Interest in or understanding of genetics
- Interest in or understanding of algorithms
- Located in the San Francisco Bay Area
Key responsibilities of the Medical Director:
- General medical oversight of the operations of the company
- Overseeing development and up to date maintenance of the preventive algorithm
- Managing the project of developing DNA algorithms by the team of bioinformaticians and genetics experts, including FDA approval
- Managing the DNA analysis project team members
- Composing the content of many screens in the app, in particular informing patient about various tests, conditions, risks, etc…
- Co-designing processes within the application and actual procedures implied by app (referrals, design of various screens, etc.)
- Developing (jointly with a legal counsel or advisor) the defense strategy against potential litigation
- Developing (jointly with Business Development person) the medical provider acquisition strategy
We are seeking candidates who are interested in working with an early stage company with emerging technology.
For additional information and to apply please contact: email@example.com